Monday, July 7, 2008

"My Boss" Poem

Hi everyone!

Today we're bringing you an original poem by Cubiclues. It's about our favourite person at the office, the Boss!


My Boss

My boss is the biggest fool but thinks he is cool,
He talks like he's from Harvard but he dropped out of high school,
My boss got this job because of plain dumb luck,
Because his greatest achievement is being a suck up.

My boss says he saved the company when times were dire,
But we all know the truth that he is a big fat liar,
All he did was play golf and have lunch at the company's expense,
While the accountants got creative with the balance sheet and suspense.

My boss likes to motivate us with speeches on goals,
When all we see in his future is a gaping black hole,
My boss uses words like "vision" and "potential",
But he doesn't even have a single professional credential.

My boss makes jokes that he thinks are funny and are a hoot,
Except for the time he got slapped with a sexual harassment lawsuit,
My boss does however make us laugh on occasion,
Like the time he sent us this picture of his year end vacation.

No comments: